Business Newsletter June 2023
Summer is heating up! We've got you covered with the latest updates on how to get the most out of Bacon.
Summer is heating up! Whether you're on the hunt for quick help to spice up your team or on the lookout for the secret ingredient that will take your business to the next level, we've got you covered with the latest updates on how to get the most out of Bacon. So put on your apron, grab a cold beverage, and get ready to feast on the juiciest marketplace in town.
How to Avoid Invite-Only Complications
- If you send a lower number of invitations than the number of requested workers, your shift will be opened to the public for anyone to apply, and your invited workers will not be guaranteed a spot on your shift.
- To avoid the above, make sure you invite at least as many workers as you’re requesting for your shift.
- For example, if you have a shift and you’re requesting 2 workers, make sure you invite at least 2 workers to ensure it is closed to the public. If you only invite one worker, the shift will be open to the public.
Onboarding with your CSM - Why it’s important to you!
- They go over processes the sales representative may have needed more time to cover.
- They are Bacon experts - they’ll walk you through the website and explain what each feature offers so you can get the most out of the Bacon platform.
- They help you avoid any fees that may occur if you are not aware of all Bacon Policies.
- They are your new Point of Contact and can help you out of a jam.
- You are going to love working with them, we promise!
I’m new to Bacon. What should I expect?
- Rome was not built in a day, so be patient. You can find great workers while building your bench.
- Workers talk, and they gravitate toward great work environments where they feel welcomed by the team.
- Having a huddle at the start of your shift to set expectations and guidelines for the day is very helpful because it allows you to communicate what is acceptable and what is not while working your shifts.
- Entering hours quickly is the fastest way to workers' hearts. The quicker they get paid, the more loyal they are.
- Backups: Remember, they are there as just that - a backup - just in case the accepted worker does not show. If you do not need them, send them away and indicate they were turned away when you’re verifying hours for the other workers after the shift ends.
Launching Soon in Austin, TX
We are excited to announce we are opening the Austin, TX market on July 3rd. Let us know if you need help in Austin or if you would like to refer us to anyone you may know who needs help in the area. Please fill out this form and we will help you while helping them!
Click here to complete the referral form
June Bacon Recipe
Did you think we were going to leave your belly hanging? We thought it was fitting to start the summer off with one of the juiciest burgers around. The Bacon, Onion, and Cheese Stuffed Burger.
- 1 ½ pounds of ground beef
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (recommend: Frank’s Red Hot)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 strips of BACON, diced
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar
- 4 buns
- Lettuce, tomato, and pickles for garnish
ENJOY, and see you next month!